Well, hello there! That's right, I am officially off maternity leave! If you've emailed me recently, I am still working on catching up on email. It's amazing how much email a person can accumulate when she does nothing but cuddle with the cutest little baby on the planet! Oh...don't worry. I can't wait to blog all about Steffen and our birth story. Until then, you should hop on over to Our Cups Runneth Over and see some of the things I learned in just a month. I have so so so much I want to blog about. Let's just say...I am absolutely in love. And who wouldn't be....
With my very unproductive maternity leave over, I am now working to finalize my fall/holiday schedule. Yeah...I normally have this set in stone and am trying to get everyone holiday focused in August, but not so much this year. I loved every bit of my maternity leave, but am so excited to see each of you. Now's the time to book your fall/holiday session if you haven't already! Here's a little more info about the upcoming months...
- September mini sessions are this Saturday (the 24th) at Gratz Park and there is still a spot (possibly 2) available (please see below how to reserve your spot)
- Signature sessions are still being booked on Fridays and Saturdays (morning and evening)
- October mini sessions are the 21st (Constitution Square; Danville, KY) and the 22nd (Downtown Lexington). This will be the last chance to shoot for holiday gifts/cards.
- November mini sessions are the 19th (Keeneland)
- Holiday order deadline is November 23rd (except for digital files)
- No mini sessions in December